WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lovebits - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lovebits > Topics

Subject: Relationships.
Replies: 12 Views: 1248

nikan 16.05.08 - 06:57am
hey guys,nikan here.There is this gal whom i loved very much.Bt she dumped me in public 4 a guy who was rich and he eventually got her pregnant.Now she is back in town and she Wants me back.What am i 2 do coz am afraid of love and i don't believe in love anymo? *

jewlz26 17.05.08 - 05:51am
Im so sorry Nikan,that mustve totally hurt..You have to ask yourself several difficult questions,a)have i forgiven her for how she left me and broke my heart? b)can i afford the risk of falling in lurv agen this soon? c)do i still lurv her? d)will i be able to respect her and lurv her child az well? e)am i ready for the new responsibilities that come wit getn bak wit her?(as in her child) f)does she love me enough to stick around or will she up and leave me wen anotha rich guy comes? Think abt that Nikan,then you'll know wot 2 do.By the way,is the father interested in taking care of his child? *

nikan 17.05.08 - 08:13am
Na,the father ain't interested.The worst thng is that i dnt love her anymo'and i cnt live with her,bt i will set the record straight and go n' tok to the daddy and gve him a piece of my mind. *

jewlz26 17.05.08 - 03:59pm
Good for you Nikan,so daz that mean you are singl and ready 2 mingle? *

nikan 17.05.08 - 05:14pm
Yeah,bt wid anatha gal *

jewlz26 17.05.08 - 06:14pm
Haha,anotha gal,otha than me huh?Sawa.Hala if u want a hook up..Im proud of u by the way.Uv overcome heartbreak,thaz a beautiful thing.Congratulationz *

nikan 17.05.08 - 07:35pm
I didn't mean u huni.I meant i can't huk up with my ex again.I wouldn't mind if it was u.wink.GIF *

jewlz26 17.05.08 - 08:16pm
Tee hee hee,im flatteredblush.GIFbut i thnk you shld b thea 4 her.Dont abandon her *

nikan 17.05.08 - 08:30pm
I can't be with her all of the tyme bt i promised her that i wuld be there 4 her child after i break mr.Rich boy's nose.Bt i need anatha gal who am gonna be assured of. *

jewlz26 24.05.08 - 12:31pm
Are you trying to tell me something? *

nikan 24.05.08 - 12:54pm
yeah.Is it bad? *

habz 25.06.08 - 03:41pm
Hey dude. 1st ve a 4givin heart, then listen to ur heart..but take cr i was also dumped by da guy i thot he was ma angel! *

nikan 27.06.08 - 09:44am
Uuuh,i guess it hurt. Bt anyway Habz thanx 4 the encouragement. I rily feel help'd. U guys are the best. Oh HABZ, welc*m 2 Lovebits. *

* Lovebits Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lovebits

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search