WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lovebits - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lovebits > Topics

Subject: Is she still a virgin?
Replies: 18 Views: 4413

jewlz26 10.05.08 - 07:37am
Sheila,a friend I met on prodigits,asked me if she was a virgin,i asked if she had ever had s*x with any one,and she answered 'no,but once when i was making out with my ex,things got a little heated and his hands started roaming down south,and though no actual penetration took place,i broke my hymen and i feel like i lost my virginity',so then i told her she was still a virgin by my standards.She didnt agree.Anyway,she asked me to post this question and get answers from my group.Help out a sister,tell her what you all think abt her situation. *

nikan 14.05.08 - 05:01am
hey.Sheila if u have broken yo!hymen doesn't mean u r ignoble.U didn't have s*x rite?Just be careful next time huni.U aint a virgin no more bt feel proud.Things get out of hand sometymes.Jewlz u agree with me rite? *

penigma 14.05.08 - 01:02pm
Avn s*x does not necessarily entail penetration though true to da defination actual penetration by da male organ is da ultimate act of intercourse bt being in an intimate situation wea one fondles da private parts tht is s*x oral in a way da fact tht the thingy was broken is of nt much consequence she ad an intimate encounter tht c*mulated to tis nd by all standards she is nt a virgin s*x is nt only a physical thing it transcends tis it both on a physical nd emotional level she might av made love nd tht qualifies her for avin lost her virginity its as simple as tht *

jewlz26 14.05.08 - 10:16pm
Wow,i disagree,i think sheila is still a virgin.Many women break their hymens thru physical activities such as sports among others,the truth is,s*x is clearly defined as the act of penetration of the male organ into the female one.sheila was not penetrated,but her hymen broke,this does not follow the definition for s*x,it is therefore incorrect to term virginity as having a hymen.By all measures and limits,sheila is a virgin. *

nikan 15.05.08 - 06:07am
what u say is rite bt her hymen is broken huni.I think peningma is rite. *

penigma 15.05.08 - 02:51pm
Jewelz thing bout it wot is oral s*x wots da defination in ur opinion? If ur gal ad tis wit out breakin her thingy would she qualify as a virgin if she broke it would she still be one wot if she was penetrated bt for some reason she never broke her hymen would she stil b a virgin wot is ur defination of a virgin? Answer these question nd they would be food 4thought wot do u think nikan? *

jewlz26 15.05.08 - 05:07pm
Guys,i dont think i was clear enuf,no oral s*x took place,the boy just used his finger to fondle her,i doubt she would her virginity over that.Anyway,Sheila was really glad you're helping,even tho you're confirming her worst fears,LOL! *

jewlz26 15.05.08 - 05:19pm
I know how important chastity iz 2 sum women,personally,my virginity is very important to me,and i intend 2 keep it,but i wouldnt judge Sheila harshly,clearly,she made a mistake,and she obviously regrets it,so ya'll shldnt be so tough on her. *

nikan 15.05.08 - 05:26pm
penigma,am wid u on that.Her hymen is broken so she ain't a virgin bt a beautie.What do u say penigma? *

carbonic 15.05.08 - 08:07pm
reading.GIF Stop dwellin in the past sheila whatevr happened happened virgin or no virgin. Wht matters nw iz wht u wl do 4rm nw on *

penigma 15.05.08 - 09:12pm
Hey guys we should be objective here we shouldn make sheila feel bad nd be traumatized for life by tis incident. Virgin is just a label we put on our selves in tis day nd age being a virgin can put pressures tht can break us. All these are constructs of our own making nt da concretes da reality of it all is tht we create our own labels as we perceive them nt wot da society says these r all stereotypes she needs to find happiness in da moment nt leave da past or future *

jewlz26 17.05.08 - 05:57am
I agree Penigma,and with carbonic too,wotz done is done,ts in the past,its yesterday.But i still she's a vajo,LOL! *

2060 18.05.08 - 07:32am
Deffinately she is no longer a virgin . but she knows 2 wel she did not have a penetration .a broken hymen writes off the word virgin in describing herself sorry.GIF *

sichezz 22.05.08 - 06:42pm
You guyz u cnt b serious hw do u prv wetha she z stl a virgin,wa u thea wen it hpnd.Bt i guess jewlz z rght! *

ace60 2.08.08 - 02:56pm
I hve scratched ma head ova ths n th one thng i cn tel u 4 sure is tht virginity is about ur dignity so if u hve lst it thn sory babie u hve lst both! I don undastand how u get tht far n u don give it up ! ? *

nikan 9.08.08 - 02:59pm
Hey guyz we shouldn't go 2 an extent of commenting until we judge ths chile. Its tru maintaining virginity is ABILITY bt ths chile is innocent. I rest my case yo honour(jewlz) *

mwenyeji 15.08.08 - 06:43am
Sheila is still a virgin, since she didnt experience the act itself but the 100 Q here is how do we defn s*x. That defn shd b changd considering the same s*x r/shps. Come 2 thk of it, sheila, biologicaly u aint a virgin no mo. But thea is stil secondary virginity, u can practice that n b @ peace wit ua mind. *

jewlz26 10.09.08 - 03:52am
Dyu guys knw,that it is scientifically proven that sum galz r born wit already broken or no hymens at all?Or that majority of all-proactive galz break they're hymens really early thru physical exertion?Or that a heavy fall can break your hymen?Well...Now you know.Virginity z not dfind by a piece of flesh covering your v*gina(thats the oxford dictionary description for a hymen).It is ua overall being and state of mind,sheila,u r so still a virgin,jus make sure you stay that way *

mwenyeji 11.10.08 - 09:07pm
Sheila ev1 is telln u 2 stay a V, if u consider changn ua mind buzz me.0710899880 oh...n these r 4 u hunflowers.GIF *

* Lovebits Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lovebits

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search