WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lovebits - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lovebits > Topics

Subject: Is he the one?
Replies: 12 Views: 1358

jewlz26 22.04.08 - 07:47am
A friend of mine asked me if she's found Mr Right,they've been dating for a year,he's 22 and she's 18,they've never kissed,and they've held hands only once and very briefly and she doesn't plan on having s*x with him any tym soon.They have loads of laughs together,and call or text each other alot.He likes her and the feeling is mutual,but she wants to know,since he's been so patient and charming,should she take the next step and kiss him,make things a little intimate?Or will he get the wrong idea and want more? *

sezyg 22.04.08 - 09:38am
She shouldn't kiss until when d guy attempts to kiss her *

jewlz26 22.04.08 - 09:55am
Y do u say that sezy? *

nikan 30.04.08 - 07:32pm
Kissing ain't bad.As long as s*x is out of the deal.Let's put this in mind that anylove that practices the strictest economy ain't tru' love. *

jewlz26 1.05.08 - 07:10am
Wow,nikan,that's deep,i totally agree,she should take it slow,but not completely stagnant. *

nikan 5.05.08 - 06:58am
Yeah.Thanx jewlz26' *

penigma 10.05.08 - 08:53pm
I do think sometimes love is overrated in tis day nd age i 4one do believe in love nd romance av been hurt more tyms than i can remember bt tht doesnt mean i av given up on love back to mr right guy it seems to mean ur buddy thinks tht s*x or intimacy is wot holds a man she is fooled in tht if da guy is out thea to score he could be getting his action somewhere else nd bidding his tym until da opportune tym da longer they stay don always mean he is right 4her nd thea is da danger tht being so close over tht long period may make them expect da moment to be heavenly nd maybe wen it does happen none or one of them doesnt see it as all tht nd da they realise how bad it was to wait all tht long though am not saying waitin is bad all am saying is who is to know who is right just go wit da flow let love take u wea it wants isnt tht wats its suppose to b no control over wot happens da feelin of utter helplessness wen u r around each other ur friend seems to want to control da outcome thts not right she should give in to her feelings not wot her mind tells if she feels lyk getting intimate let her go 4it they say da heavier they r da harder they fall their level of relationship is heavy bt i do stand corrected *

polder 10.05.08 - 11:15pm
Hey my dia,ua topic n group is nice.Bot ths frend of uas,s*x aint da only thng a jamaa wnts n it shldnt b wot is holdn da rlshp as penigma said.They say kisn is an act of penetration n they r ryt n rong.kisn wit ulterior motives is bad n it goes wt da environ.if u kis withot boundaries then KISSIN-BOUNDARIES=s*x! *

carbonic 15.05.08 - 08:28pm
Gawd u guyz r gud at thz stuff. Whts ths luv ur talkn abt n hw can u tel tht sm1 iz in luv? *

jewlz26 17.05.08 - 03:21pm
Tru tht polder..ppl don hv 2 get intimate to show their affection for each other. *

nikan 17.05.08 - 03:23pm
Exactly.Good one jewlz26. *

mwenyeji 24.08.08 - 05:56pm
Tricky situation! I'd say that talkn is soln 2 all wat ifs. Tell ua friend 2 find a way 2 let the jamaa knw her feelns n then they chora the boundaries 2getha. *

mwenyeji 18.05.09 - 09:55pm
No he aint the 1. I am. *

* Lovebits Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lovebits

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search